The perfect system
- Has a simple, inexpensive design.
- Is fully automated and requires as little day to day maintenance as possible.
- Is geared for growing your choice of crops, for instance, the NFT system is perfect for Lettuce but not for Tomatoes.
- Wastes almost no water and nutrients.
- Provides your plants with exactly the right ratio of air and water to maximize growth.
This healthy basil specimen was grown in a hybrid Ein Gedi system that utilized horizontally oriented, 4 in. PVC pipes as growth chambers. In the background are several varieties of lettuce that were grown in the same indoor system.
- Aeroponics provides plant roots with maximum oxygenation for explosive growth - note the root density and bright white coloring indicative of a super healthy root system in an Aerospring.
Was this article helpful?
This is an easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide to growing organic, healthy vegetable, herbs and house plants without soil. Clearly illustrated with black and white line drawings, the book covers every aspect of home hydroponic gardening.
Get My Free Ebook