Plant Disease Diagnosis and Management
- Introduction to Plant Diseases
- History of Plant Diseases
- Significance of Plant Diseases in the United States
- Disease Concepts
- What Is a Disease?
- Symptoms of Diseases
- Signs of Diseases
- Causal Agents of Disease
- Inoculum and Pathogen Dissemination
- Pathogen Survival
- Factors Effecting Disease Occurrence
- Diseases Caused by Living (Biotic, Parasitic, or Infectious) Agents
- Bacteria and Phytoplasmas
- Parasitic Higher (Flowering) Plants
Was this article helpful?
This is an easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide to growing organic, healthy vegetable, herbs and house plants without soil. Clearly illustrated with black and white line drawings, the book covers every aspect of home hydroponic gardening.
Get My Free Ebook