Guidelines for writing your business plan
- Always be realistic in your planning.
- Accept that you may have to write a number of plans before you're finally satisfied that your plan is complete.
- A good idea is to write three separate plans
- the first, detailing your worst-case scenario
- the second, what you think is achievable and finally
- the third, your ultimate plan.
This is the one that you'd really like to achieve but have some, if not many, reservations about.
♦ Whatever your plan, make sure it includes a contingency plan.
Was this article helpful?