Questions For Review And Discussion
- What arc some differences between monocot and dicot roots?
- How docs the organization of a monocot stem differ from that of a dicot stem?
- Can you tell from a cross section of a leaf whether the leaf is a monocot or a dicot? Explain.
- You saw how aloe leal" anatomy has been modilied to store water in an arid environment. Can vou think of other leaf modifications that would con serve water?
- IIow can you distinguish a leaf from a leaflet?
- You find a fossil plant organ. Your general knowledge that roots are underground and stems are aerial won't help you identify this fossil's vegetative status. What anatomical details would vou look for in a stem? In a root?
Was this article helpful?
You Might Just End Up Spending More Time In Planning Your Greenhouse Than Your Home Don’t Blame Us If Your Wife Gets Mad. Don't Be A Conventional Greenhouse Dreamer! Come Out Of The Mould, Build Your Own And Let Your Greenhouse Give A Better Yield Than Any Other In Town! Discover How You Can Start Your Own Greenhouse With Healthier Plants… Anytime Of The Year!
Get My Free Ebook