After completing this laboratory topic, students should be able to:
- Describe the attributes used to distinguish the types of fruits.
- Recognize a diversity of fruit types.
- Describe the origin, history, and use of common edible fruits.
- Understand the effects of variables such as seed and fruit morphology or wind speed on dispersal distances.
- Conduct a scientific inquiry by posing questions, designing investigations, collecting empirical data, testing hypotheses, and communicating the results.
- Recognize specific plant adaptations as success till reproductive strategies.
Was this article helpful?
You Might Just End Up Spending More Time In Planning Your Greenhouse Than Your Home Don’t Blame Us If Your Wife Gets Mad. Don't Be A Conventional Greenhouse Dreamer! Come Out Of The Mould, Build Your Own And Let Your Greenhouse Give A Better Yield Than Any Other In Town! Discover How You Can Start Your Own Greenhouse With Healthier Plants… Anytime Of The Year!
Get My Free Ebook