After completing this laboratory topic, students should be able to:
- Identify die parts of a flower and know the function of each part.
- Describe the features of a flower that would indicate whether the method of pollination is by animals or by wind.
- Describe the features of pollen grains that are useful in identification.
- Understand the use of pollen for reconstructing past environments.
- Understand the use of pollen counts for studying the relationship between exposure and hay fever symptoms.
Was this article helpful?
You Might Just End Up Spending More Time In Planning Your Greenhouse Than Your Home Don’t Blame Us If Your Wife Gets Mad. Don't Be A Conventional Greenhouse Dreamer! Come Out Of The Mould, Build Your Own And Let Your Greenhouse Give A Better Yield Than Any Other In Town! Discover How You Can Start Your Own Greenhouse With Healthier Plants… Anytime Of The Year!
Get My Free Ebook