After completing this laboratory topic, students should be able to:
- Relate their own food consumption to energy flow through the food web.
- Describe the additional energy supplements needed to support the agricultural and distribution systems related to food production.
- Compare energy consumption from food of plant origin to energy consumption from food of animal origin.
4 Understand the macronutricnts and micronutrients required for proper human health.
- Compare their daily dietary consumption to USDA Recommended Daily Allowances.
- Relate the nutritional quality of food to the sources of those foods.
- Compare different types of diets on a nutritional basis.
Was this article helpful?
You Might Just End Up Spending More Time In Planning Your Greenhouse Than Your Home Don’t Blame Us If Your Wife Gets Mad. Don't Be A Conventional Greenhouse Dreamer! Come Out Of The Mould, Build Your Own And Let Your Greenhouse Give A Better Yield Than Any Other In Town! Discover How You Can Start Your Own Greenhouse With Healthier Plants… Anytime Of The Year!
Get My Free Ebook