After completing this laboratory topic, students should be able to:
- Identify the types of cells found in wood.
- Understand wood anatomy well enough to identify types of woods.
- Describe how the growth of a twig is related to cell and tissue types.
- Identify common trees and conncct the specific tree characteristics with tissue types.
- Use dendrochronological techniques to connect patterns of growth to meteorological data.
Was this article helpful?
You Might Just End Up Spending More Time In Planning Your Greenhouse Than Your Home Don’t Blame Us If Your Wife Gets Mad. Don't Be A Conventional Greenhouse Dreamer! Come Out Of The Mould, Build Your Own And Let Your Greenhouse Give A Better Yield Than Any Other In Town! Discover How You Can Start Your Own Greenhouse With Healthier Plants… Anytime Of The Year!
Get My Free Ebook