After completing this laboratory topic, students should be able to:
- Identity the major groups of organisms in the Kingdom Fungi.
- Distinguish between sexual and asexual reproductive* structures in fungi.
- Understand that the atmosphere naturally contains a diversity of fungal spores.
- Recognize lesions on plants caused by pathogenic fungi.
- Understand the contribution fungi make to our diet.
- Describe the fcrrricntanon process that leads to wine production.
Was this article helpful?
You Might Just End Up Spending More Time In Planning Your Greenhouse Than Your Home Don’t Blame Us If Your Wife Gets Mad. Don't Be A Conventional Greenhouse Dreamer! Come Out Of The Mould, Build Your Own And Let Your Greenhouse Give A Better Yield Than Any Other In Town! Discover How You Can Start Your Own Greenhouse With Healthier Plants… Anytime Of The Year!
Get My Free Ebook