Alter completing this laboratory topic, students should be able to:
- Better understand the factors that can affect the physiology of plants.
- Relate die processes of photosynthesis and respiration to plant growth.
- Better understand the process of transpiration in plants.
- Explore the factors that affect the rate of transpiration in plants, including anatomical features such as stomata and environmental conditions such as temperature.
- Understand the processes of scientific inquiry by posing questions, designing investigations, collecting empirical data, testing hypotheses, and communicating the results.
Was this article helpful?
You Might Just End Up Spending More Time In Planning Your Greenhouse Than Your Home Don’t Blame Us If Your Wife Gets Mad. Don't Be A Conventional Greenhouse Dreamer! Come Out Of The Mould, Build Your Own And Let Your Greenhouse Give A Better Yield Than Any Other In Town! Discover How You Can Start Your Own Greenhouse With Healthier Plants… Anytime Of The Year!
Get My Free Ebook