Lab Section Number
WORKSHEET I-I EXERCISE A: PLANT CELLS WITHOUT WALLS
EXERCISE D: CRYSTAL PERSUASION
- What is the purpose of cellulase in the protoplast exercise? Pectinase?
- Why is it necessary to be gentle with protoplasts?
- At one time it was thought that vegans, those whose diet is based solely on plants, would not get sufficient quantities of calcium. After completing these laboratory exercises, what do you think of that assumption? Why?
LAB SECTION NUMBER
WORKSHEET 1-2 EXERCISE C PLANT ULTRASTRUCTURE
4. Label the structures of a plant cell as seen in a transmission electron micrograph.
- FIGURE 1.5 DIAGRAM OF A TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROGRAPH OF A PLANT CELL.
Cells oh Crvstai and Color 11
Was this article helpful?
This is an easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide to growing organic, healthy vegetable, herbs and house plants without soil. Clearly illustrated with black and white line drawings, the book covers every aspect of home hydroponic gardening.
Get My Free Ebook